As provided in article 5 of the LOPD, we inform users that through a.balogs.xyz (hereinafter, Animalswiki) personal data is not collected from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
Table of Contents
- 1 Compliance with applicable regulations
- 2 Security measures
- 3 Outlinks
- 4 Obtaining Personal Information on this website
- 5 Methods for obtaining personal information from this website
- 6 Services offered by third parties on this website
- 7 About the Accuracy and Veracity of the Data
- 8 Exercise of ARCO rights
- 9 Acceptance and consent
- 11 Shipping and Regulation of Commercial Posts
Compliance with applicable regulations
Animalswiki complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations current and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Animalswiki also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
At a.balogs.xyz we have implemented and updated all the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access. All in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing our work, although it does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or controls in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them. a.balogs.xyz is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
Obtaining Personal Information on this website
a.balogs.xyz is a website that only aims to inform the visitor and lacks interactivity with the site beyond the reading itself. So we could say that Animalswiki is a static site or «read only», Therefore the user and Animalswiki do not have the possibility to request / register personal data.
However, Animalswiki collects anonymous information such as: cookies, navigation and IP address. This information about visitors to this site may be shared anonymously with third parties, such as advertising advertisers, sponsors, or affiliates, for the sole purpose of improving the services that this website offers to its users, and to fund the website. All these processing tasks are carried out in accordance with current regulations. At all times the rights of users in terms of data protection in accordance with the law will be respected.
We also have a contact form, which will request information from the user when he agrees to contact the Animalswiki website to request information, request new articles, report errors, collaborate with other websites, etc.
Methods for obtaining personal information from this website
Animalswiki uses the following methods to collect personal information:
- Cookies: While browsing this website, cookies are stored on the user's computer. Any user can consult the document Cookies Policy to know how cookies are used and how you can disable them.
- Navigation and IP Address: While browsing this website, the user automatically sends the information of their IP address, the date and time of access to the website, the operating system and the browser used to access the website to the web server. . You can also send data related to the web address from which the user has accessed this website. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers that the IP address is personal data. Animalswiki will never use the IP address to identify its users. It will only be used and saved to compile website access statistics and to analyze trends in user behavior within Animalswiki.
- Contact form: On the web there are forms to contact the Animalswiki administrator. In this form the user is asked for a name, email address, subject and message. These data are used only to be able to maintain a conservation with the user who has requested it. In no case will this data be used by third parties, nor as SPAM.
Animalswiki will never communicate or transfer this data to third parties, except when required by law or court.
Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, Animalswiki uses the following service providers. Each of them carries out their activity under their own privacy policies.
- Hosting and web server: Nicalia.
- Content management platform: WordPress.org
- Advertising platform: Google Adsense
- Web traffic statistics platform: Google Analytics
The user of this website can find affiliate programs and advertisers that access the browsing habits of users, to establish user profiles and show the user advertising based on their interests and browsing habits. This information is always anonymous and the user is not identified at any time.
The owner of this portal, Animalswiki participates in the Hotmart.com Affiliate Program, an advertising program for affiliates designed to offer websites a way to earn advertising commissions by advertising and including links to Hotmart.com.
Animalswiki can study the behavior patterns of its visitors to perform audience analysis and adapt as much as possible the content offered on the website to the preferences of its users.
Any user of the website and any natural or legal person can link to Animalswiki from their website. This action in no case implies a relationship of any kind between Animalswiki and the owner of the linked website or website. Nor does it imply that Animalswiki accepts or approves all or part of the content or services of the web pages that link to it.
Animalswiki, reserves the right to prohibit or disable any link to our website.
About the Accuracy and Veracity of the Data
- The user of this website guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are accurate and truthful.
- The user of this website guarantees that all the information provided within the website is true and accurate on the day that such information is provided.
- The user of this website is obliged to preserve the accuracy of their data and to keep them updated.
- The user of this website is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsehood of the data that they have provided, and for the damages derived from this falsehood that may be caused to the Animalswiki website and its legal representative.
Exercise of ARCO rights
Users of this website have the following rights:
- Check what personal data we store about the user of this website at any time.
- Request the update or modification of incorrect data stored about the user.
- To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, a user can send an email to the web address [at] a.balogs.xyz. Said request must be accompanied by a proof of identity valid in law (photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document).
Acceptance and consent
The user of this website declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data. The user of this website accepts and consents to the processing of said data by the Animalswiki website in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice document of this same website.
Luis Palma Sánchez, as the legal person in charge of Animalswiki, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as customary practices in the industry.
If this happens, the changes introduced will be announced on this same page in advance of their implementation. The use of Animalswiki after said changes will imply acceptance of them.
Shipping and Regulation of Commercial Posts
In accordance with the LSSI-CE, Animalswiki does not perform SPAM practices and never sends commercial emails without request or without prior consent from the user.